I always thought when you have kids, spontaneity goes out the window. In the beginning it kinda does. But during these early yearsâ€“before real school gets in the wayâ€“Iâ€™m finding myself more spontaneous than during my pre-kid/marathon/climbing Kilimanjaro years. Take, for example, last week. We went to Hawaii. On a whim.
BlogHyped Blogger Resource Newsletter
Recently Hyped [›]
- Add Your Blog to Our Top 500 Bloggers to Follow on Twitter List
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip
- â€śShow Us Your Trucksâ€ť Photo Contest: Share Your Diesel Truck Pics & Win Some Gear!
- Why Fuel Injectors Go Bad
- Marketing Operations as a Service, a Case Study
- WordPress 3.5 hits 20 Million Downloads
- My Magic Cure for a Chronic Cough
- How Spontaneous Are You with Your Kids?